UIC interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anvi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have an interview at UIC on dec 6.Can anyone guide me with the interview procedure as i don't have any idea with it.

Members don't see this ad.

hai i have applied to uic too i havnot heard from them when did they call yoydid you get aletter or phone what are your scoresplease reply

nithya said:
hai i have applied to uic too i havnot heard from them when did they call yoydid you get aletter or phone what are your scoresplease reply
Hi,
They called me on phone .They gave 2 dates and told me to select one and i chose dec6.They will be sending the letter after wards with details.If you don't mind may i know from which place you are.?

Members don't see this ad :)
anvi said:
Hi,
They called me on phone .They gave 2 dates and told me to select one and i chose dec6.They will be sending the letter after wards with details.If you don't mind may i know from which place you are.?
hai
i am from pensylvania where are you from?what are your scores/when did you apply? :eek:

anvi said:
Hi,

:love:
congratulations
Do you have green card?
I like to know when did you applied?
what are your scores ?

:smuggrin:

UOTE=steffi]:love:
congratulations
Do you have green card?
I like to know when did you applied?
what are your scores ?

:luck:

I applied to UIC in Nov first still i didnt heard anything from them
When did you get interview call from UIC?
where are you from?

anvi said:
Hi,
I have an interview at UIC on dec 6.Can anyone guide me with the interview procedure as i don't have any idea with it.
hai anvi
can you tell me what your scores are?