UIC Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentallover

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello:

I have been invited for interview at UIC on Jan 18. Any advice besides Interview Feedback? Is it a one to one interview?
 
Hello:

I have been invited for interview at UIC on Jan 18. Any advice besides Interview Feedback? Is it a one to one interview?

Based on last year, it's one on one, two interviews (closed file), tour of the school... very laid back. From what I remember, you're there for about 4 hrs. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dentallover, I guess I'll be seeing you at UIC on the 18th.. I just got my invite today!
 
I was invited to interview at UIC as well on Jan. 18th. I am nervous although this is not my first interview, I am taking the approach that I will be grilled with questions so as to ensure I am not taken by surprise by any oddballs. Look forward to seeing you all at the interview. I am from chicago, so please contact me with any questions.
 
Hello no pai no game:

What hotel do you recommend me to stay? Do you recommend me to drive or take taxi? How much could cost a taxi from the hotel to UIC? This is my first time in Chicago. Thank you. I am glad to see you both on the 18th.