UIC Interviewees...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freshbeatschris

New Phuture
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Our interviews are coming up in a couple days here. I was just wondering what all of you are doing to prepare?

I'm going over the interview feedback ???'s on here, getting my packet-o-info all ready to go, and going over those behavioral questions. Some of those are stumpers, though.

I should probably dust off the suit, too.

Hopefully there will be no snow next week.

Chris

Members don't see this ad.

freshbeatschris said:
Hey guys!

Our interviews are coming up in a couple days here. I was just wondering what all of you are doing to prepare?

I'm going over the interview feedback ???'s on here, getting my packet-o-info all ready to go, and going over those behavioral questions. Some of those are stumpers, though.

I should probably dust off the suit, too.

Hopefully there will be no snow next week.

Chris

I agree some of those questions are really something.

I am pretty much doing the same as you but will have a mock run with those questions to get me thinking and practice a bit so I don't sound silly during the interview.

My Interview in on 3/24 .
Good luck

My interview was to be on 3/19, but I ended up turning down the offer since I got accepted at Midwestern :D

However, I don't think you guys should freak out about the interview. I am on UIC's pre-pharmacy club and last year Dr. Agard came and gave us a mock interview. It really wasn't all that bad, not to mention these interviews last only 15 minutes tops.

You guys will be fine! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck to ALL of you guys, who are going to UIC interview..I didn't apply there but I heard UIC is good (tough) school to get in ..So best of luck!!!! :luck:

looking over the questions they gave us, im just trying to think/highlight a couple "stories/situations" in my past that could answer any of those questions and trick them into thinking im uic material :laugh: i think that's about it...hope it all works out for everyone here...

btw, does anyone know if these are closed or open file?

Good luck! Just relax, and you'll do fine.

I am gonna nail that interview! I am relying on my super good looks...haha Also, does anyone around here respond to PMs? Geez... : :rolleyes: