UIC interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

backagain22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So... is it getting too late to hear back from UIC about an interview? It was my first choice, and I applied end of August...

Members don't see this ad.

So... is it getting too late to hear back from UIC about an interview? It was my first choice, and I applied end of August...

What is UIC status on aadsas for you?

It's not too late. UIC still conducts interviews till end of February though I don't know how many more they're doing.

Members don't see this ad :)
UIC's interview's, if any, will actually end around January. Also, they apparently have not interviewed anyone thus far below a 3.6 cumulative GPA, if I remember correctly. They may have the majority of their prospective class selected, it obviously depends on which of those students will decide to end up there.

This isn't exactly your same situation, but last year I applied in June, interviewed in October, and wasn't accepted until January. I know of another person last year that wasn't accepted until february. But it is getting late, better contact the school and let them know you are still very interested. Best of luck.

Disclaimer: I do not attend UIC