UIC MS in Oral Sciences?? I just got admission!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thestr8path

Ortho some day....
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone here done the University of Illinois at Chicago MS in Oral Sciences program??????
I just got admission into the program, but honestly I dont know much about it. I havent found anything here on the forum when i searched. Is there anyone that has experience with this program????????
 
Hello i am foreign trained dentist presently in chicago . I have completed my NBDE part 1 and awaiting admission in dental school . I am interested in m.s in oral sciences program at UIC. Can you please furnish me with some information about the admission ?? I do know the course is offered only to the D.D.S students. Is there any other way i could admitted . Please share your experience.Thanks in advance.