UIC Open House

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justkeepwaiting

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone going to the open house what will you be wearing?

Members don't see this ad.

That's what I'm wondering too lol. Do I go interview formal and wear a tux, or can it be semi-formal with khakis/dress shirt?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah i wasn't sure either since it's not an interview haha probably a sweater with button up and khakis or something

I just talked with someone who went to the open house last year, and she said that semi-formal is fine (like how PTs dress)

Gone to a couple of these things, and seems like business casual is safest option (though you'll likely see people in full out interview attire as well as *gasp* jeans). Nice pants/khakis and button up for men or nice blouse for women. Don't stress too much- you've already been accepted ;)

Gone to a couple of these things, and seems like business casual is safest option (though you'll likely see people in full out interview attire as well as *gasp* jeans). Nice pants/khakis and button up for men or nice blouse for women. Don't stress too much- you've already been accepted ;)

lol. I really enjoyed the open house today, although it would've been better if it wasn't near 0 degrees today haha.

Reactions: 1 users