UIC Open House

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

That's what I'm wondering too lol. Do I go interview formal and wear a tux, or can it be semi-formal with khakis/dress shirt?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just talked with someone who went to the open house last year, and she said that semi-formal is fine (like how PTs dress)
 
Gone to a couple of these things, and seems like business casual is safest option (though you'll likely see people in full out interview attire as well as *gasp* jeans). Nice pants/khakis and button up for men or nice blouse for women. Don't stress too much- you've already been accepted 😉
 
Gone to a couple of these things, and seems like business casual is safest option (though you'll likely see people in full out interview attire as well as *gasp* jeans). Nice pants/khakis and button up for men or nice blouse for women. Don't stress too much- you've already been accepted 😉

lol. I really enjoyed the open house today, although it would've been better if it wasn't near 0 degrees today haha.