UIC P1 scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nicepharm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm now in the process of trying to figure out my schedule for the fall. I'm going to have to commute to school and work part-time throughout the year. I was wondering what's the best way to schedule work during my first year that will not be as hectic/ hard during the rough times of the semester? Any veteran UIC P1's have an idea of what the exam/major project schedules/deadlines are like during year? Is there a particular day/time exams are usually held throughout the semester? Are there certain days of each week when it gets busier? What days are better to have Pharm 321 and 331 lab sections? on M/Thurs or Wed/Thurs? I will only need to work like 12 hours/week but I can't decide whether it's better to schedule my work days to be friday and the weekend or something else. Sorry, I have a lot of questions, but I really need some advice!! Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

For this semester, there is a bit of randomness to the exam schedule. Phar 331 always has Wednesday exams. Phar 441 always has Monday exams. The other classes the day of the exam varies.
I had Mon/Thursday labs, and I did not have any problems with them. The exams always occur before the labs.

genesis09 said:
For this semester, there is a bit of randomness to the exam schedule. Phar 331 always has Wednesday exams. Phar 441 always has Monday exams. The other classes the day of the exam varies.
I had Mon/Thursday labs, and I did not have any problems with them. The exams always occur before the labs.

Thanks! That's very helpful!!