UIC Peoria- Second look event?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoneUSMLE

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I interviewed at UIC Peoria earlier in the interview season and loved the program. I had decided to rank it my number 1. Just yesterday I found out (through social media) that they had a big second look dinner party and I wasn't invited. What does that mean for me? That they aren't interested? Was anyone else on this forum invited to the second look event? Did my invite get lost in the mail? I feel like a rejected high school girl whose crush didn't invite her to the school dance.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe all of UICOM second look days are held in April. I'm not sure which dinner party you are referring to, but there were no official events for the accepted candidates until the interview season is over. Hope this helps!
ummmm.....

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get a 2nd look there & didn't match. I know another person who didn't get a 2nd look there & didn't match as well. Peoria blows anyway.

Peoria's greatest strength is that its easy to go to Chicago for the weekend :(

Reactions: 1 user
ummmm.....
Yea Sorry for any confusion. Didn't realize OP was on a resident forum after browsing through a bunch of second look day questions for med schools at that time. April would have been for med school.