UIC Pharmacy Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freshbeatschris

New Phuture
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Y'all-

I'm still a pre-pharmer, but we had a thread started over on our discussion board that I would like to bring over here. I am planning on attending University of Illinois at Chicago in fall of 2006 and I was wondering what kind of dress code is in place there for pharm students? I guess some schools require professional dress all the time, including during labs. Is this true of UIC?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Chris

Members don't see this ad.

you only have to dress "professional" for labs or interviewing pts, etc. they (faculty) will tell you when they expect proffesional attire. otherwise you can wear fishnets, thigh high leather boots, etc :laugh:

clevisR6 said:
you only have to dress "professional" for labs or interviewing pts, etc. they (faculty) will tell you when they expect proffesional attire. otherwise you can wear fishnets, thigh high leather boots, etc :laugh:

Awesome. You rock. Chicago Rocks. Looking forward to that leg of my edu-ma-ca-tion. Thanks for your input, it's much appreciated.

Chris

freshbeatschris said:
Awesome. You rock. Chicago Rocks. Looking forward to that leg of my edu-ma-ca-tion. Thanks for your input, it's much appreciated.

Chris

anytime ;)