UIC SECONDARY APP question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smp33

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

For the UIC secondary application, what would be examples of social sciences classes that you could list since they require a listing of three social sciences/behavioral sciences courses and the only behavioral type course i have taken is psychology statistics...could i put history related or economics courses down for social sciences? how about marketing and other courses like that??

also, did anyone just type their essay portions of the applications into the secondary that is in microsoft word format and attach that to their forms and fee payment? because i seem to have trouble trying to put the rest of hte info in the word document and printing it out...

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe history falls under the humanities, but AMCAS considers economics as a social science.

When I called the admissions office, they said to just type it into the Word document, and if you need more space, just write "see next page" or something. I mailed the whole packet and the check in a manila envelope.