1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UIC Secondary Application Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Wildstang, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Wildstang

Wildstang Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey, so my question has to do with the application where you ahve to state your BCPM classes. Theres only space for 2 classes per requirement, but if you go to a quarter school, to take the ful year, you have 3 classes, ie Bio 210-1,2,3. So should I just attach a sheet or how do I go about fixing the word doc?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. thinknofu3

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yup - as a fellow NU grad I had the same problem, and that's exactly what you do. I just made a table in a word document that looks like the one on the UIC secondary, and added the third quarter of those classes. Unfortunately they make it (or at least they did last year) so that you can't change the formatting of the word doc, so just make a blank page with the table on it, and a brief explanation that you're on the quarter system. It's not a big deal, I'm sure they get people on quarters all the time, and nobody even asked me about it. Hope that helps!

4. sanche60

sanche60 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Go to the tools tab in word and click unprotect the document. That should allow you to fiddle with the space a little.

5. jackieMD2007

jackieMD2007 ***MVI***
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I made a little table in Excel for the quarters. I think it is okay that way. Glad to see others had the same thought. :)

6. Johnny_one_eye

Johnny_one_eye Phleboptimist
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Indeed, but then just don't forget to reprotect it when you're done so you can finish filling in the form.