UIC Tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkpnther86

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we locked into the same amount of tuition for all 4 years? I believe its $8350 per semester....can I expect to pay this much through out my education or can they jack up the cost on us?

Members don't see this ad.

pinkpnther86 said:
Are we locked into the same amount of tuition for all 4 years? I believe its $8350 per semester....can I expect to pay this much through out my education or can they jack up the cost on us?
The locked in rate only applies to undergraduates, and so, not us. You being a new UIC student will have to pay a new $250 per semester fee. On the UIC tuition and fees list, make sure you look at the right listing for new Pharmacy students. For me, this year compared to last, I'll have to pay about $1600 more per year.

UIC, like other colleges, raises tuition each year. You guys have a new dean now, seagraves was forced out during my final year there. Maybe this person will do something about it. Probably not though. IMO, with the level of education your going to receive at UIC COP, its a damn bargain still...