Uic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zazio

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's still really early, but is anyone else applying to UIC and has completed the supplemental materials? I turned mine in a while ago, but their pre-pharm sheet is so confusing to me... I think I may have to re-do it since I added an elective on the end even though my credits were already over 60.

Members don't see this ad.

i applied to UIC and sent my supp. application. The lady emailed me and told me to redo them because I had to include repeated courses! I haven't heard back from them since then, nor have my check been cashed. I've been waiting for it to be cashed because the money is tempting to use...

good luck. hope we hear from them soon.

I know it's still really early, but is anyone else applying to UIC and has completed the supplemental materials? I turned mine in a while ago, but their pre-pharm sheet is so confusing to me... I think I may have to re-do it since I added an elective on the end even though my credits were already over 60.

The best approach to that supplemental is to minimize the number of classes you include. In your particular case, I wouldn't list the elective unless UIC wants a certain number of elective credit hours that you would not have met otherwise. If you start adding unnecessary courses to the supplemental, they'll think you're trying to inflate your pre-pharm GPA. Such attempts will be frowned upon :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I also had to redo my coursework sheet. They definitely were not too clear about that! I have not heard back either to see if mine is complete, so I sent an email to Patricia Flemming yesterday.

I have one question as well. In PharmCas when you click on "Supplemental Materials" it does not say anything was received for references. I know they changed it this year so that we do not have to send hard copies of letters of reference but I wanted to make sure everyone else's looks that same way.

Thanks!

Hey correct me if I'm wrong, but we're not supposed to complete the supplemental application until after the semester is over (if we're still in the process of taking pre-reqs), right?

Hey correct me if I'm wrong, but we're not supposed to complete the supplemental application until after the semester is over (if we're still in the process of taking pre-reqs), right?

yup. you have to wait till you are finished and have a grade for the pre-req classes before you can send the supp application.