UICOM (Peoria) vs California Northstate

Started by beastzc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beastzc

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am from CA and am very excited that I have been accepted to these two medical schools! I would very much appreciate people's thoughts on which school they would attend if they were in my shoes. For future reference, I am pretty sure I would like to do something competitive, like ophthalmology, for which my interest has been growing.


Thank you
 
Which UIC campus is it? CNU is a good school, my sibling went there. They matched almost 90% of their entire class in California, so if that's something you want to do, you should think about that. Their optho matches were OOS though. UIC Chicago matched 7 people into optho this year, which is pretty strong. I feel that if you look to years prior, it will be around the same.