UIndy DPT Interview Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kflorian40

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I received an email yesterday from the University of Indianapolis' DPT program saying:

"Thank you for your interest in our Doctor of Physical Therapy program. We have reviewed your application. Although faculty were impressed with your materials, a limited number of interview opportunities exist and we are unable to extend you an offer at this time.

You are currently being placed on a waitlist for consideration to interview on November 22, 2019. Should an opportunity become available prior to that date, you will be contacted to schedule an interview."

Has anyone else received this or received an interview or received a rejection letter?

My application is strong other than my GRE scores are below average, but I'm hopeful! I also applied to Grand Valley and they told me they are reviewing my application and I will hear back in December. I applied to Hampton too, but their deadline isn't until January.

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same email a couple days ago. My overall gpa and GRE scores aren’t spectacular but my strong pre req gpa and strengths in other areas have gotten me 3 interview invites and an acceptance this cycle. It kinda sucks interview waitlists exist since we’d have to make last minute travel plans if for some miracle we get pulled off. I’d love to hear success stories from people who have gotten pulled off this waitlist, however.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Everyone!

I received an email yesterday from the University of Indianapolis' DPT program saying:

"Thank you for your interest in our Doctor of Physical Therapy program. We have reviewed your application. Although faculty were impressed with your materials, a limited number of interview opportunities exist and we are unable to extend you an offer at this time.

You are currently being placed on a waitlist for consideration to interview on November 22, 2019. Should an opportunity become available prior to that date, you will be contacted to schedule an interview."

Has anyone else received this or received an interview or received a rejection letter?

My application is strong other than my GRE scores are below average, but I'm hopeful! I also applied to Grand Valley and they told me they are reviewing my application and I will hear back in December. I applied to Hampton too, but their deadline isn't until January.

Have you heard back from GVSU yet? I heard last year they sent out acceptance closer to Dec 14th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you heard back from GVSU yet? I heard last year they sent out acceptance closer to Dec 14th.

No, I haven't hear yet. I am anticipating hearing from them on the 13th as the 14th was a Friday last year and the 13th is this coming Friday?? They said I should hear back early December.

Early december is what my email said too. Hopefully it's this week sometime

Reactions: 1 user