UIW 2011 Wait listed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxBubbleZ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone that was initially wait listed for the class of 2011 heard back from the University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy yet???

Members don't see this ad.

Hey has anyone that was initially wait listed for the class of 2011 heard back from the University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy yet???

hey RxBubbleZ, i'm waitlisted for 2011 UIW and haven't heard anything yet, is your friend on the waitlist too? has he or she contacted them or heard anything from them yet????

My friend has not heard back from UIW about the waitlist yet. I guess we all will have to wait and see what happens. I've gotten correspondence from UIW with information about orientation, classes and books. So I'm thinking UIW should have an idea of how many kids are signed up so far.

hey RxBubbleZ, i'm waitlisted for 2011 UIW and haven't heard anything yet, is your friend on the waitlist too? has he or she contacted them or heard anything from them yet????

do yall know if UIW will be officially granted candidate status?...