UIW DPT fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mgallegos5

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I received a interview invitation from UIW for March 5. I was wondering if anyone knew if these were the final rounds of interview or somewhere in the middle? I haven't heard much on this university in these threads so I thought I'd get it going
 
I believe so -- that the March 5th date is the last interview. I interviewed with them in January and I understand they only held one interview day before that in November. When I attended their interview, they mentioned they were going to hold 1 to 2 more interview dates after mine. Good luck! I had a great time interviewing at their school!
 
Did anyone else hear back today? I just received an email stating that I'm on the waitlist (wah). Hoping spots open up soon!