UIW Feik Fall 2011

Started by alogog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alogog

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi -- I'm Maggie.
So excited to be starting at UIW in San Antonio this fall!!
Looking for another fellow classmate (any year is great) and a girl to be a potential roommate. I am looking for an apt with in 2 miles from school, 2 bedrooms, pref 2 baths--but I am willing to share if that is what it comes down to. I'm quiet, bookish, computerish roommate. Must be ok with cats--well behaved, 2 indoor cats.
Please contact me on here if you are interested so we can work together to find a place.
Thanks,
Maggie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi -- I'm Maggie.
So excited to be starting at UIW in San Antonio this fall!!
Looking for another fellow classmate (any year is great) and a girl to be a potential roommate. I am looking for an apt with in 2 miles from school, 2 bedrooms, pref 2 baths--but I am willing to share if that is what it comes down to. I'm quiet, bookish, computerish roommate. Must be ok with cats--well behaved, 2 indoor cats.
Please contact me on here if you are interested so we can work together to find a place.
Thanks,
Maggie

Hi Maggie! I am also a P1 this coming fall! you should join the facebook group we created. just search "feik school of pharmacy `15 and "UIW feik school of pharmcy c/o 2015. all the chater you need is there. hope to meet you soon!

-J