Uiw

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Visione786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any desis coming to UIW-san antonio in fall

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested In UIWSO, I don't think it is such a bad thing for them being their first year, why do you ask? Are you already accepted in their program?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview with them on April 17....how was the interview? Any tips for me? Any hard questions?

interview was very relaxed and no hard questions, just basic questions u should know the answers to, just be urself, and be honest

lol im a desi but i dont plan on going there

racist much ?

lol.... wasnt really racist, i would want to know if any people from my culture are going to be going to be going to go school with me for the next 4 years (not that it would effect my decision, just interesting)

on a side note, i noticed gochi that you say a lot of negative things about optometry.. i was just wondering are you trying to be an optometrist yourself? Just trying to understand why your always on the optometry forum

racist much ?

lmaooo...how is that racist???? there is nothing wrong with asking if ppl from ur culture r going to be at the school ur going to attend for 4 years...wow i think ur overanalyzing what he said :/

Visione786 - what was the interview like? I am also interviewing on April 17th...

What sort of questions do they ask you?
Great to hear it is more relaxed... but how long did it last? Also, do you get to meet other people applying to the school when you are there?
What was your impression of the school?

Looking forward to your responses! Congrats on getting in! Hope to see you there :)

lol.... wasnt really racist, i would want to know if any people from my culture are going to be going to be going to go school with me for the next 4 years (not that it would effect my decision, just interesting)

on a side note, i noticed gochi that you say a lot of negative things about optometry.. i was just wondering are you trying to be an optometrist yourself? Just trying to understand why your always on the optometry forum

i don't see whites creating threads that ask if other whites are going to attend a specific school.

What sort of questions do they ask you?
Great to hear it is more relaxed... but how long did it last? Also, do you get to meet other people applying to the school when you are there?
What was your impression of the school?

interview was 25 minutes long, yes i did meet other people applying to the school
my impression for the school is really positive, the faculty is really nice, also the students tht interviewd there were really nice too,
they asked me basic questions, why opt, why uiw, strenghts/weaknesses, 5 adjectives,

i don't see whites creating threads that ask if other whites are going to attend a specific school.

You dont see it because it is understood that caucasians are going to be at every school. Get your head out the gutter! Its nice to know if someone from your background will be there to relate.

i was trying to find more information on the interview part, i have one coming up and want to be prepared as i can.

I was waitlisted.... Does anyone have any info on how many people have been accepted and the waitlist??