This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pre-optometry student

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that UIWROS is a catholic university, but the people at the interview said that the school does not enforce it. Is this true? Are the students who attend the school very religious?
 
Hi Pre-optometry student!
I got this one. I attend a catholic university currently for undergrad. Trust me on this one, no worries there. Not everyone there is Catholic. My school has a lot international students of all religions. It's a school like any other school. Plus, I'm pretty sure if they did inflict a religion on you that would break American code. I do know they have an interfaith room, where anyone can go for peace/quiet. Its Catholic in the way that the undergrad school was founded by sisters so faith is important to the mission and what they stand for.