UIWRSO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miniii18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anybody have any feedback for the RSO interview? What's the best way to prepare for it? Is it open or closed file? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

Does anybody have any feedback for the RSO interview? What's the best way to prepare for it? Is it open or closed file? Thank you.

Hey minii, I just got an invite today and accepted invitation for feb. 8th. What day did you pick? I also know 2 people going there, and will be getting info tomorrow about the interview. And ill post any info I find out. If you have questions you want me to ask, then feel free. I'm from San Antonio.

Members don't see this ad :)
the interview was closed file and one-on-one.

Hey minii, I just got an invite today and accepted invitation for feb. 8th. What day did you pick? I also know 2 people going there, and will be getting info tomorrow about the interview. And ill post any info I find out. If you have questions you want me to ask, then feel free. I'm from San Antonio.

Any news from your friends who attended the RSO interview?

I recently had my interview at UIWRSO, I thought it was a really laid back interview. The staff was super friendly and the person that interviewed me was really nice and helpful as well. She could tell i was nervous so she actually was helping me out within the interview. If you just go the SDN feedback page and prepare those questions that are repeated, you will be fine. They asked: why UIWRSO? Why optomtetry? Tell me about yourself. What 3 qualities do you think a health professional should have? Basically look at their core values and you'll be fine. As long as you're interactive with everyone, you should be fine. They do make it seem like that they want you as much as you want them so I thought that was really nice of them. Plus, they kept calming us down as we were all nervous by saying that don't worry its a chill interview. Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users