UIWRSO Waitlist...help!

Started by optdest
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optdest

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed with RSO last week and found out today that I've been waitlisted. Has anyone had experience with this? Should I just treat it as a denial?

Has anyone ever been accepted after being waitlisted? Or does anyone have any helpful advice?!
 
I don't have any experience with being on a waitlist, but in my opinion, I wouldn't treat it as a denial. However, if it were me, I would definitely have a backup plan. I would also contact UIWRSO: like Jeff Hill (he's really nice, and he'd be glad to answer any questions, doubts, or reservations that you may have). I wish I could help more. Good luck!