UIWRSO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

od22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from UIWRSO? I haven't seen that many posts about RSO and was just curious if they are still giving out interviews currently. Just seeing if I should stay hopeful for staying in Texas?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard back from them at all and I've been complete for months. I even sent them an e-mail asking about my app, but no response

The Admissions office is pretty quick to reply to emails, have you verified that you have the correct email? I applied late August and was offered an interview the first week of February. Also, i think they only conduct interviews every other Friday. I would definitely call or reach out to another staff member because they have been really quick to reply from the very beginning for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Admissions office is pretty quick to reply to emails, have you verified that you have the correct email? I applied late August and was offered an interview the first week of February. Also, i think they only conduct interviews every other Friday. I would definitely call or reach out to another staff member because they have been really quick to reply from the very beginning for me.

Just got an invite! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an invite! :)

Hi! I'm not sure if you already had your interview, but if you did do you mind sharing how many people were interviewed that day? And if you know about how full the class already is?
As April is starting to end I feel like I should start searching for a roommate or at least make arrangement for flights up north before it's too late (rather than waiting on RSO haha)

I was invited for an interview on 2/13, but i submitted my app way back in July. So they take some time.

Has there been anyone else whose been invited for an interview recently? I know the application deadline was Tuesday, May 1. I had emailed them and got a response saying that I'm still in the pool of applicants and that I should hear something back in a few weeks but that was over a month a go haha.