UK help

Started by slowhazel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

slowhazel

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am hoping to get in touch with a UK psychiatry house officer who wouldn't mind answering a few questions about the structure and process of training in the UK. I'm a US student considering coming over.
Qs: Must you do a general PRHO year when going into Psych?
Is psychiatry recruitment in such a state that they streamline the crossover process for international graduates?
I know the Maudsley, and the ARC at Cambridge. Are there other good sites for training with an emphasis on autism.

Thanks in advance. Lexy.