UK interview

Started by GatorDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GatorDDS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine is coming up on friday. Anyone gonna be there then as well? Any words of advice?
 
i just had one last friday and it went well, i think. i like the school and had a good day there.

what are your opinions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah mine went really well. I interviewed with dr. robinson and dr. mcphereson both really cool and really nice. I really liked the school and their focus. Only thing i didnt like were that everything was still paper but they said they were transitioning into digital axium. Lexington seems pretty cool as well
 
The entire day was relaxed. I really like the small class size and how friendly everyone was throughout the tour. I had my interviews with Dr. White and Dr. Stein. I have interviews with Kentucky (10/16), Louisville (10/26), Tennessee (11/16), and Indiana (11/9-11/10). Still waiting on Pitt.