UK Residency and PLAB test Urgent Help and Guide needed!!

Started by SashaSLAY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SashaSLAY

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
  • #1 I am from India. Currently heading towards my final year of medicine . I have been wanting to do my residency in the United Kingdom and further practice medicine over there itself.
I've tried looking up for answers but I haven't found any which would clear all my doubts . I know we have to give PLAB 1 And 2 but how to prepare for it and which study guide should I take?
I don't have a clear picture of how the residencies work like in US it's basically matching. So I don't really know how it works in the UK.
Can someone please give me a step by step guide of how to approach the entire thing. Say, I want to go for pedia or Optha what all do I have to do in order to get a residency in that particular field after graduating from my university. I'm sorry if I'm asking for too much , but it would be of great help if someone could help me figure this out .
Thanks