Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!
I'm trying to finalize the list of schools that I'm applying to and could use some advice. My cGPA is bad, under a 3.0, but my last 45hrs of post bacc GPA is a 3.99. I was considering applying to some UK schools (in addition to US schools), but they say the US students need to have a 3.4 GPA. I could've sworn I've seen people on here get in with a GPA under 3.4. I've gotta cast my net wide due to my GPA from 10 yrs ago, should I even bother with UK schools? All of this is getting pretty expensive but I do love it over there.😳
Thanks! !
I'm trying to finalize the list of schools that I'm applying to and could use some advice. My cGPA is bad, under a 3.0, but my last 45hrs of post bacc GPA is a 3.99. I was considering applying to some UK schools (in addition to US schools), but they say the US students need to have a 3.4 GPA. I could've sworn I've seen people on here get in with a GPA under 3.4. I've gotta cast my net wide due to my GPA from 10 yrs ago, should I even bother with UK schools? All of this is getting pretty expensive but I do love it over there.😳
Thanks! !