UKCAT Score

Started by DrScrub
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrScrub

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I got my UKCAT scores and they were:

VR: 650
QR: 740
AR: 540
SJ: Band 1

I was wondering how my scores were and if you had any recommendations on where to apply?

Thanks!
 
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=195

I think your UKCAT score is not that great unfortunately, but it is still good enough for the UK. I don't know the details since its been several years since I applied so things have changed, so check out this forum.

Do you have any recommendations on what schools to apply to based on my UKCAT Score? By GPA is yr1: 3.65; yr2: 3.92; yr 3: 3.96; yr4: 3.95