ULM anyone ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chirj728

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here going to ULM? I'm planning on taking their pre-pharm course when i get back home. I just wanted to know How the corse was and If there is anything i should look out for.

Thanks,

Joe

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone here going to ULM? I'm planning on taking their pre-pharm course when i get back home. I just wanted to know How the corse was and If there is anything i should look out for.

Thanks,

Joe

What does ULM stand for? Monroe?

Yea sorry about that. ULM stands for University of Louisiana At Monroe

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea sorry about that. ULM stands for University of Louisiana At Monroe

AHhhh yes, Monroe. I'm applying there too, but my chances of getting in would seem slim since their average gpa is normally a 3.7. I'm taking their required classes as we speak.

are you taking it at monroe? I plan on moving back south and taking a few classes at a CC to pull up my GPA and get state residence back and then attend monroe and just take the Pre-Pharm program there.

are you taking it at monroe? I plan on moving back south and taking a few classes at a CC to pull up my GPA and get state residence back and then attend monroe and just take the Pre-Pharm program there.

I'm taking it at Louisiana State University. I'm not sure if Monroe accepts Louisiana students before any other state. From my understanding, it's open to anyone in and out of state, so this might not be your best option. Would you happen to know?

If you're looking for a school that accepts their state residents over others then you should move to Arkansas. Their pharmacy school only takes residents and the applicants are much lower compared to others.

I'm taking it at Louisiana State University. I'm not sure if Monroe accepts Louisiana students before any other state. From my understanding, it's open to anyone in and out of state, so this might not be your best option. Would you happen to know?

If you're looking for a school that accepts their state residents over others then you should move to Arkansas. Their pharmacy school only takes residents and the applicants are much lower compared to others.

Thats not the reason i was going to go to Monroe. I'm from Louisiana and have family there. I only moved away becasue of the storm and had to sign a year lease to get a place to stay. I was going to do the CC classes to get residence back to lower the cost of the Pre-pharm classes. I haven't really looked at any other schools and where they require for Pre-pharm but I figure that if i enroll in their program and maintain a 3.5 or above and score good on the PCAT then i should get in.

Thats not the reason i was going to go to Monroe. I'm from Louisiana and have family there. I only moved away becasue of the storm and had to sign a year lease to get a place to stay. I was going to do the CC classes to get residence back to lower the cost of the Pre-pharm classes. I haven't really looked at any other schools and where they require for Pre-pharm but I figure that if i enroll in their program and maintain a 3.5 or above and score good on the PCAT then i should get in.

Ahhhh okay. With a 3.5 i'm sure you wont have trouble getting in.

Have you applied to LA Monroe for their pharmacy program? I've got to admit, I don't know too much about the school...I just happened to apply there n I got a letter in the mail to interview on the 10th of April. I'm from FL.

They will accept in and out of state students, but they prefer in-state students.

Triple P, if you don't mind sharing waht were your PCAT score and GPA?