ULM Graduation Congrats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wheelsonfire

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is an official congratulations notice to the University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Pharmacy graduating class of 2006 thread(we never hear anything from ULM on this site).
The practice of pharmacy has been deeply rooted in my family history since the Civil War, and continues today with the announcement that my younger cousin will be graduating with her Doctor of Pharmacy degree in May.
I love 'ya kid and I'm trying' with everything I've got to keep the family history going here in Texas.
Please include your graduation congrats!!!! Way to go 2006!

Members don't see this ad.

This is an official congratulations notice to the University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Pharmacy graduating class of 2006 thread(we never hear anything from ULM on this site).
The practice of pharmacy has been deeply rooted in my family history since the Civil War, and continues today with the announcement that my younger cousin will be graduating with her Doctor of Pharmacy degree in May.
I love 'ya kid and I'm trying' with everything I've got to keep the family history going here in Texas.
Please include your graduation congrats!!!! Way to go 2006!

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Do you want this moved to the pharmacy forum, as opposed to pre-pharm?

I put it on both, just to be happy for my peeps & to offer some hope for those of us that are in the pre-pharm trenches.
As usual 'nana...............do with me what you will..

How many faculty have they lost this year?

wheelsonfire said:
I put it on both, just to be happy for my peeps & to offer some hope for those of us that are in the pre-pharm trenches.
As usual 'nana...............do with me what you will..
Ah. Double posting is not permitted under the TOS. I'll merge the 2 threads and move the whole thing to pharmacy. There will still be a live link in the pre-pharmacy area, though. :)