Ultimate DAT Study Pack For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whoaaitzkyle

go bears!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bought these materials at full price and almost all the books don't have any writing in them. Some have, at most, a little light highlighting or writing in them. If you're interested please PM me with what you are interested in and an price offer. If interested in purchasing this as a package I will sell it for $300! I want to sell this ASAP because I'm moving back to school and don't want to have to lug the huge box of books back up with me soooo hopefully it'll be a win/win situation!


SEALED and BRAND NEW: Kaplan White Review Book

SEALED and BRAND NEW: Kaplan Review Note Cards

Kaplan Topical Tests with Answers (Gchem, Ochem, Biology, Math, English, and PAT)

Kaplan Blue Book

DAT Secrets and Practice Q's

Audiolearn DAT

DAT Secrets

Rudman's Questions and Answers on the DAT

ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools

Schaum's 3000 Solved Problems in Organic Chemistry

Exam Kracker's MCAT: Biology
Exam Kracker's MCAT: Chemistry
Exam Kracker's MCAT: Organic Chemistry
Exam Kracker's MCAT: Physics
Exam Kracker's MCAT: Verbal Reasoning and Math
(If you're taking the MCA, PM me and we can work out a deal if interested with exam kracker's)

Complete Preparation for the DAT by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins

Schaum's Outlines: Elementary Algebra
Schaum's Easy Outlines: Molecular and Cell Biology
Schaum's Easy Outlines: Precalculus
Schaum's Easy Outlines: Biology
Schaum's Easy Outlines: Biochemistry

Barron's How to Prepare for the DAT Review Book



I'm located in southern california. We can arrange a local pickup or you can pay for shipping. PM me if you have any questions