Ultimate DAT Study Package!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smiley25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling a huge lot of DAT prep materials for the motivated pre-dental student! Preparing for the DAT is not a joke and it is not cheap either! DO not make the same mistake I did and not load up on all of these books the first time you take the test. Having to re-take the DAT cost me a lot more money in the long run and an extra year off of my life studying. I have here EVERYTHING you need to make a perfect score on the DAT! With the addition of these materials I improved my overall DAT score by 7 points!! I spent well over $2,000 on all of these materials. I wish I had just fronted the money in the beginning because it has cost me a lot more to retake the DAT, buy the right materials and take a year off of my life. I have split the materials into 3 separate groups. I will not separate them any more than they already are unless you want to pay for the S&H. You can purchase all of the materials seen here for only $375. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Here is a list of the following items and their condition.

ALL KAPLAN MATERIALS FOR $225!!!-FINAL PRICE. INCLUDES S&H

2010 Kaplan Blue Book- Absolutely NO writing. Perfect condition. I had an older Kaplan DAT book with writing already in it so I only used this one for the questions at the end of each chapter.

I will throw in the older DAT book as well if you wish to have it. It is a 2006 version and contains writing.

Kaplan Lesson Book
-This book is also in very good condition. It does, however, have writing in it-only the notes that I took from the Kaplan videos. I wrote down EVERYTHING that they said so the lesson book is almost like taking the class.

Kaplan Flashcards-
Covers: Chem. Orgo. Bio. and QR. Great condition. No writing. Will also throw in the MCAT Flashcards, which contain some different questions.

Kaplan Quick Sheets
- Laminated sheets that are great for on the go learning and to test what you know. VERY HELPFUL. Covers: Chem. Orgo. Bio. PAT. and QR.

Will also throw in the
MCAT QUICK SHEETS THAT COVER DIFFERENT STUFF! Gives much more info on Bio and Orgo!!

Also throw in Organic II and Chem I Spark notes laminated review sheets. This has many, many formulas that will help you rock the DAT!

2008 Kaplan MCAT Verbal Reasoning Book-
This book is in GREAT condition. This is what I recommend studying for RC, as it better prepares you for passages such as Piano, Frap, Croc., etc.

2008 Kaplan MCAT Problem Solving Book-
Great condition. Minimal writing. Contains questions for Bio. Chem. and Orgo.

I am also including 7 Kaplan subject tests for QR with DETAILED explanations. These do have pencil writing on them. If you learn how to do the problems from these 7 tests, you will be GOLDEN for the actual DAT.

Notes and problems from almost all Kaplan workshops, section tests, subject tests and actual practice tests in a nicely kept notebook. Also include notes from each chapter with additional noted from various sources.

Dry-erase boards, marker, eraser. I will send you 4 boards to use when practicing questions and taking tests. These are great to practice with since that is all you are given on test day.

Kaplan Diagnostic exam and ADA Practice Exam- Both with writing.

DAT DESTROYER, BARRONS & CLIFFS- $90 FINAL PRICE. INCLUDES S&H

2008 DAT Destroyer- Great condition. No writing. Edges have slight discoloration. This book is a LIFESAVER!!! Improved my Orgo score by 6 points!!! Will also include handmade flashcards made from the roadmaps in book.

Barrons DAT Prep Book
- This book does have writing and highlighting in it. Mostly notes and corrections that I made. The tests in the back have been marked in. Has good advice for personal statement, applying to dental school and your interview.

Cliff's DAT Book
- This is NOT Cliff's Bio. This book was not the most helpful in preparing for the DAT, but if you want a light night of studying you can skim through this book in an hour and get a pretty nice review. Contains three practice tests and a CD with the same three practice tests. The CD is actually pretty good for PAT. This book contains pencil writing.

CAMPBELLS, CHADS & DAT SECRETS- $60 FINAL PRICE. INCLUDES S&H

Campbell's Bio Review Book
- This book was VERY helpful. It covers every Bio topic on the DAT. I did a skim read before I started the Kaplan course and then used it as a reference book. IMO, it is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more helpful than Kaplan BB. Gives the keypoints from each chapter of the actual Bio book. Had vocab and questions at each end as well.

Chad's video notes
- These videos helped me out SO much in chem and orgo!!! Lucky for you, I am an excellent note taker. Included in this package is my chem and orgo notes in a spiral note book. I used different colored ink to help differentiate between steps and mechanisms. This will hopefully make it easy for you to learn and study with as well.

DAT Test Secrets and Practice Questions CD.
Has over 200 questions and great tips for those tricky QR and PAT questions that really help to trim down your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am selling a huge lot of DAT prep materials for the motivated pre-dental student! Preparing for the DAT is not a joke and it is not cheap either! DO not make the same mistake I did and not load up on all of these books the first time you take the test. Having to re-take the DAT cost me a lot more money in the long run and an extra year off of my life studying. I have here EVERYTHING you need to make a perfect score on the DAT! With the addition of these materials I improved my overall DAT score by 7 points!!

Here is a list of the following items and their condition.

2008 DAT Destroyer- Great condition. No writing. Edges have slight discoloration. This book is a LIFESAVER!!! Improved my Orgo score by 6 points!!! Will also include handmade flashcards made from the roadmaps in book.

2010 Kaplan Blue Book- Absolutely NO writing. Perfect condition. I had an older Kaplan DAT book with writing already in it so I only used this one for the questions at the end of each chapter.

I will throw in the older DAT book as well if you wish to have it. It is a 2006 version and contains writing.

Kaplan Lesson Book-This book is also in very good condition. It does, however, have writing in it-only the notes that I took from the Kaplan videos. I wrote down EVERYTHING that they said so the lesson book is almost like taking the class.

Kaplan Flashcards- Covers: Chem. Orgo. Bio. and QR. Great condition. No writing. Will also throw in the MCAT Flashcards, which contain some different questions.

Kaplan Quick Sheets- Laminated sheets that are great for on the go learning and to test what you know. VERY HELPFUL. Covers: Chem. Orgo. Bio. PAT. and QR.

Will also throw in the MCAT QUICK SHEETS THAT COVER DIFFERENT STUFF! Gives much more info on Bio and Orgo!!

Also throw in Organic II and Chem I Spark notes laminated review sheets. This has many, many formulas that will help you rock the DAT!

2008 Kaplan MCAT Verbal Reasoning Book- This book is in GREAT condition. This is what I recommend studying for RC, as it better prepares you for passages such as Piano, Frap, Croc., etc.

2008 Kaplan MCAT Problem Solving Book- Great condition. Minimal writing. Contains questions for Bio. Chem. and Orgo.

Barrons DAT Prep Book- This book does have writing and highlighting in it. Mostly notes and corrections that I made. The tests in the back have been marked in. Has good advice for personal statement, applying to dental school and your interview.

Cliff's DAT Book- This is NOT Cliff's Bio. This book was not the most helpful in preparing for the DAT, but if you want a light night of studying you can skim through this book in an hour and get a pretty nice review. Contains three practice tests and a CD with the same three practice tests. The CD is actually pretty good for PAT. This book contains pencil writing.

Campbell's Bio Review Book- This book was VERY helpful. It covers every Bio topic on the DAT. I did a skim read before I started the Kaplan course and then used it as a reference book. IMO, it is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more helpful than Kaplan BB. Gives the keypoints from each chapter of the actual Bio book. Had vocab and questions at each end as well.

Chad's video notes- These videos helped me out SO much in chem and orgo!!! Lucky for you, I am an excellent note taker. Included in this package is my chem and orgo notes in a spiral note book. I used different colored ink to help differentiate between steps and mechanisms. This will hopefully make it easy for you to learn and study with as well.

I am also including 7 Kaplan subject tests for QR with DETAILED explanations. These do have pencil writing on them. If you learn how to do the problems from these 7 tests, you will be GOLDEN for the actual DAT.

Notes and problems from almost all Kaplan workshops, section tests, subject tests and actual practice tests in a nicely kept notebook. Also include notes from each chapter with additional noted from various sources.

DAT Test Secrets and Practice Questions CD. Has over 200 questions and great tips for those tricky QR and PAT questions that really help to trim down your time.

Dry-erase boards, marker, eraser. I will send you 4 boards to use when practicing questions and taking tests. These are great to practice with since that is all you are given on test day.
Kaplan Diagnostic exam and ADA Practice Exam- Both with writing.

I spent well over $2,000 on all of these materials. I wish I had just fronted the money in the beginning because it has cost me a lot more to retake the DAT, buy the right materials and take a year off of my life.

ALL OF THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $375! PM me if interested!! Thanks so much!

I want just Chad's video and notebook

Members don't see this ad :)
I am sure it will be hard for any one person to want to buy all of these altogether. Most of us already own some pieces for prep.
Could you please reconsider breaking them into a few groups to sell together?

I am sure it will be hard for any one person to want to buy all of these altogether. Most of us already own some pieces for prep.
Could you please reconsider breaking them into a few groups to sell together?

I split it up. My reasoning for keeping it all together is that all of these materials are extremely heavy and S&H for 1 book alone will run me $10-$15. If I kept them all together I could do a flat rate shipping that would only run me $20. I would barely make any money if I had to pay to ship every item out. I hope that how I split it up makes it sell.