Ultimate Ophthalmology Textbook Bundle!

Started by bananamd
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

B

bananamd

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Get ready to buy the greatest ophthalmology textbook bundle. I was applying for Ophthalmology and did great in my rotations with the help of these books, but have decided to pursue another route.

I am selling these great textbooks for which I paid $489.28. Starting bid is just $100. They are in brand new condition and help anyone be successful in the field of ophthalmology.

1. Ophthalmology by Myron Yanoff, Mosby 2nd Edition. Paid $239.18
2. The Wills Eye Manual, 4th Edition. Paid $62.35
3. Ophthalmology Secrets, 2nd Edition. Paid $38.95
4. Basic Ophthalmology by AAO, 8th Edition. Paid $48
5. Manual of Oculoplastics Surgery by Mark Levine, 3rd Edition. Paid $100.80

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150149472324

Wish everyone success in the upcoming match!

Regards,
Bananamd
 
What made you decide to not go into ophtho? What will you be applying for?
 
Thank you for bidding everyone - auction still has 8 days left.

indytx, yup - bought all of these before beginning the 12 weeks which I spent in various ophtho rotations... they proved to be invaluable.

DOapplicant, I still enjoy ophthalmology and believe it to be one of the most fascinating fields in medicine. I wanted to pursue retina or glaucoma, and truly loved ocular pathophysiology. Well, I gradually began to realize that I was enjoying treating the neonates more then the ROP...

So, you'll be seeing me in a NICU near you in the future! 🙂

Thanks again everyone for their help in this forum over the past year.

Cheers!

Bananamd