Ultra light Optics Feather light for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredoc2019dds

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I'm selling a BRAND NEW ultra light! I bought one for my aunty because I love mine so much and still have my student discount pricing....BUT what ended up happening was that she didn't want it, and since it's past the return period I'm stuck with an extra one :dead: Things included will be the light itself which has been upgraded to have the ELITE wire (the ELITE wire means it's replaceable for free if it's damaged), composite filter, battery pack, charger, and any attachment needed for your loupes (just let me know what type of loupes you have and I'll get it for you). I also have some safety glasses I'll toss in that works with the ultralight, however I did use this a handful amount of times so they have a few scratches on them but they're still good to use! I'm asking for $500 (they're usually $800+). Personal message me if you are interested, thanks!

http://www.ultralightoptics.com/feather-light-led/
 
Last edited: