• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

TKT01

10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Is anyone attending DPT program at Eastern Shore or graduated there?
If so, and if I can ask you some questions when you get a chance, please post your e-mail address.

newdoctorintown

7+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Is anyone attending DPT program at Eastern Shore or graduated there?
If so, and if I can ask you some questions when you get a chance, please post your e-mail address.

Hey, I see you got in 2008. Do you know anyone who is looking for a roomma
Roommate request for a friend!!
Looking for a female roommate that is very very very clean, Christian, for professional student at University Park for $645 a month with shared electric ranging about 35 dollars a month. Beautiful place, shuttle to UMES, free clubhouse, free internet, free cable with HBO, huge kitchen. Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. Thanks!!
te or currently lives in University Park please.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.