UM - Flint

Started by snowwhitez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am not attending UM-Flint but did apply. I have not heard back from them yet either. Good luck!
 
I have applied to the school and still didn't hear from them as well! I called the last week to see if they have any updates and they said they will be sending out acceptance letters on Feb 28!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an email that I was placed on the alternate list, #19. However, I've already accepted somewhere else and let them know, so this should clear another place on the list 🙂
 
I just got an email that I was placed on the alternate list, #19. However, I've already accepted somewhere else and let them know, so this should clear another place on the list 🙂
I still have not heard from them. I hope that's not bad news but I have a feeling it probably is
 
Is this the only school you applied to? Is it your first application cycle?

I may be able to offer some advice 🙂 Stay positive