UM vs. OSU

Started by Smiley114
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smiley114

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need help deciding where to go. I go to UM currently and am not sure if I want to stay at the same school for grad school. In state vs. out of state tuition is not an issue because I have an Army scholarship. Any ideas about pros and cons of either school?
 
I need help deciding where to go. I go to UM currently and am not sure if I want to stay at the same school for grad school. In state vs. out of state tuition is not an issue because I have an Army scholarship. Any ideas about pros and cons of either school?

You obviously don't follow sports that closely, but stay in-state.
 
I will always be a Wolverine at heart, but you can't let sports decide your future.