UMass Class of 2012!

Started by hesychia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hesychia

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all; I didn't see a class thread, so I figured I would start one for anyone definetly/maybe/possibly thinking of attending UMass as part of the Class of 2012!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
recently off the wait list too. Anyone planning on coming to the orientation on the 31st? I live pretty close so its pretty easy to hop over there for the day. If your coming, I'll see you there.
 
Hi all!

I'll be heading to UMMS too! I can't wait - everyone that I've talked to has raved about the school 🙂

I'll be at the orientation too, so I'm sure I'll see ya there!

Has anyone started looking for housing yet? Trying to decide whether to try and hook up with some other first years and look for an apartment or to capitalize on one of the "looking for another rommate" emails that we've been getting from the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years....