UMB Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maygirl2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am attending University of Maryland, Baltimore and I was curious to see who else has decided to attend?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I knew there had to be more of us out there :)

So, I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else. About 2 months ago, I got an email from Angel saying I was acepted to the UMB DPt program and that I should expect an admissions letter and packet in the mail. It has been two months and I have received nothing. I even sent an e-mail to Angel saying I hadn't received anything. Still no response. This kind of annoys me since I feel like I fell through the cracks. I was seriously considering UMB since its in state and the tuition is a lot cheaper but this has seriously changed my mind about them. Just wondering if you guys had a similiar experience with them?

Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble. I have actually had no problems with them. I received my packet soon after my acceptance and Angel and Terry have responded quickly (usually within hours) to all of my emails.

Hey,

I will be a first year DPT student at the University of Maryland, and me and two 2nd years are looking for a fourth female roommate. So if you or somebody else you know is looking for housing, please message me.

Thanks!

Anybody planning on attending the Accepted Students' Day tomorrow?