UMB Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maygirl2012

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am attending University of Maryland, Baltimore and I was curious to see who else has decided to attend?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else. About 2 months ago, I got an email from Angel saying I was acepted to the UMB DPt program and that I should expect an admissions letter and packet in the mail. It has been two months and I have received nothing. I even sent an e-mail to Angel saying I hadn't received anything. Still no response. This kind of annoys me since I feel like I fell through the cracks. I was seriously considering UMB since its in state and the tuition is a lot cheaper but this has seriously changed my mind about them. Just wondering if you guys had a similiar experience with them?
 
Sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble. I have actually had no problems with them. I received my packet soon after my acceptance and Angel and Terry have responded quickly (usually within hours) to all of my emails.
 
Hey,

I will be a first year DPT student at the University of Maryland, and me and two 2nd years are looking for a fourth female roommate. So if you or somebody else you know is looking for housing, please message me.

Thanks!