UMB or OSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jessica Lee

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I need some input please.

I got into both Univ of Maryland, Baltimore and The Ohio State University. I need to submit a deposit to secure a spot. After interviewing, I got a very good impression from both schools so I can't pick just one!

Both schools are well-established, highly ranked, and look like they prepare their students very well. Also have great opportunities nearby the school (i.e. OSU & Wexner, UMB & Hopkins)

Any opinions?? From current students or others who interviewed/heard about the program?

Thank you!
 
Hey Jessica,

I got into UMB and I would suggest them because it's a smaller school and I would think you would get more individual attention. Also, UMB has plenty of dual degree and residency choices which I feel sets it apart from the rest! Plus I live in MD so it's cheaper. 🙂