UMD as Afro American

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dcMDiva

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks-

I recently interviewed @ UMD on 10.15 and really loved the school. I WANT to go there-like, a lot. During the interview day we had lunch with students, and although there were a couple of black med students there, I was seated in such a way as to not really be able to converse with them. If other kids have interviewed there/know people there/current students are reading this-please give me your impressions of UMD for blk students.

Thanks!:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey folks-

I recently interviewed @ UMD on 10.15 and really loved the school. I WANT to go there-like, a lot. During the interview day we had lunch with students, and although there were a couple of black med students there, I was seated in such a way as to not really be able to converse with them. If other kids have interviewed there/know people there/current students are reading this-please give me your impressions of UMD for blk students.

Thanks!:rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure someone posted about UMD in the thread a few below this one, about what your med school is really like. can't remember the name off the top of my head. Welcome to the forum and i hope their answers help you a little, good luck with UMD!

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is the thread aaj was referring to. See post #20 for info on UMD.
haha thanks lovely, for not being as lazy as i am. i read my own post, realizing i was talking to someone new, and i'm thinking "what is that girl's problem?" about myself lol. I need caffiene! (and a ny interview).

thanks for the comments/link ladies!