UMD as Afro American

Started by dcMDiva
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dcMDiva

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks-

I recently interviewed @ UMD on 10.15 and really loved the school. I WANT to go there-like, a lot. During the interview day we had lunch with students, and although there were a couple of black med students there, I was seated in such a way as to not really be able to converse with them. If other kids have interviewed there/know people there/current students are reading this-please give me your impressions of UMD for blk students.

Thanks!🙄
 
Hey folks-

I recently interviewed @ UMD on 10.15 and really loved the school. I WANT to go there-like, a lot. During the interview day we had lunch with students, and although there were a couple of black med students there, I was seated in such a way as to not really be able to converse with them. If other kids have interviewed there/know people there/current students are reading this-please give me your impressions of UMD for blk students.

Thanks!🙄
I'm pretty sure someone posted about UMD in the thread a few below this one, about what your med school is really like. can't remember the name off the top of my head. Welcome to the forum and i hope their answers help you a little, good luck with UMD!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is the thread aaj was referring to. See post #20 for info on UMD.
haha thanks lovely, for not being as lazy as i am. i read my own post, realizing i was talking to someone new, and i'm thinking "what is that girl's problem?" about myself lol. I need caffiene! (and a ny interview).