UMD-Baltimore Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by MGettier, 10.29.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. MGettier

MGettier

Physical Therapy Student
    So I have an interview at UMD-Baltimore coming up next week. I've already been preparing for a couple weeks and I've been reading around a lot on here and other forums, blogs, websites, etc. But I'm asking just cause everyone seems to have different answers as to what I could expect. So what kind of questions were you guys asked in your interviews? Doesn't even have to specifically be from UMD. Anywhere.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. SVeen2

SVeen2

Physical Therapy Student, Pre-Physical Therapy
    I had an interview at UMD-Baltimore and have been accepted. The interview is a group interview with 3 other applicants, which I first thought would be awkward but it turned out to be very comfortable. Interviews are very laid back and are basic interview questions and questions about you as a person. I didn't do any research going into it and I had a great interview. Just relax and be yourself and it'll go well.

4. MGettier

MGettier

Physical Therapy Student
    I just had my interview today. I knew ahead of time it'd be a group interview since it said online. It was very laid back and basic. I feel like a did great too, but was a bit disappointed in it as well because I didn't get so say as much as I wanted. We were only asked 3 questions in the entire hour the interview lasted. I also asked some questions, but the interviewer did by far the majority of the talking. I'll find out in a couple weeks.

About the ads