UMD nov 7th

Started by GatorDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GatorDDS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those all there it was nice meeting you today. How did your interviews go?
 
It was great meeting you as well. Overall, I thought the school and facilities were definately top-notch. I admire Dean Stohler's ideas for the future of the school and I think he's got that place heading in the right direction. As for the interview itself, I think it went really well--my faculty member and student were both really friendly. It was a little more Q&A than I had expected, but nothing difficult, really. How did yours go?