UMD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hardly Smiling

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody been to UMD's AEGD program? I'm from Maryland and a bit interested. I even heard they have a two year AEGD/PHD combined program. Please can anybody shed light on what the clinical experience is like? Also. any other AEGDs that might be good to go to as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody been to UMD's AEGD program? I'm from Maryland and a bit interested. I even heard they have a two year AEGD/PHD combined program. Please can anybody shed light on what the clinical experience is like? Also. any other AEGDs that might be good to go to as well?

Did you apply for 2015?

Members don't see this ad :)
Im a Dental student at Maryland. They do a wide variety of procedures. I have a Q & A session with a resident coming up in one of the clubs Im involved in on Nov. 6th. I will update this thread with what I learn about it. Glad to help

Im a Dental student at Maryland. They do a wide variety of procedures. I have a Q & A session with a resident coming up in one of the clubs Im involved in on Nov. 6th. I will update this thread with what I learn about it. Glad to help
So when will they start sending interview invites? Do you have any idea Lspear. Please give me some information

LSpear I'm a 2nd year student at Temple. I'd like to know what they focus more on. I'm assuming removable and fixed cases with slight surgical procedures /endo? Please share any info you receive. Anybody else with info please do share.

I found out yesterday that the AEGD at Maryland is fabulous according the current residents. They love it - they say its nothing like a 5th year of dental school and that the Dean's faculty as phenomenal. The only downfall is the amount of money you make. I'll see what I can find out about when they send interviews. They do tons of ANYTHING you want to do - as long as someone is there then you can do it ... From tons of endo to laser assisted surgery to extractions and much more that I do not know about! Hope I could help.

Louis

Thank you so much for the reply. Please when you find it out please post when will they be sending invites