UMDNJ acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efficient

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In

Members don't see this ad.

efficient, how did you find out, packet?

Members don't see this ad :)
is anyone's aadsas updated. I called and they told me decisions were posted on aadsas, but mine is blank

I called UMDNJ and no one answered! I'm going nuts! and my AADSAS says NOTHING!

I called UMDNJ and I got in!!!! My AADSAS says nothing so dont assume you just didn't get in. Good luck everyone!

How did you get them to tell you if you are in or not? Did you call admissions or Dr. Chaviano??

I just called the number on their website which is for admissions.

I just found out the good news. I called and was told over the phone. AADSAS has not been updated yet, mine is still blank. congratulations to everyone with good news. to those without, keep your head up.

who is telling you? when i called they just said it will be on aadsas

I don't know the name of the person who told me but I'm surprised they are telling some and not telling others. I'm guessing I got lucky because maybe they really aren't suppose to tell you over the phone? My AADSAS is still blank so I don't know why they would say that.

won't tell over phone... mailed today... and she said not sure what the deal is with the aadsas

they told me they won't tell over the phone too. she is calling aadsas now to see what is the hold up. good luck everyone!

i spoke to sandy @ admissions...also got the good news

I called again and Sandy told me the good news! YAY!

Just found out I got accepted! Very happy, this is my first choice and I will be attending.

How did you find out?!!!

My AADSAS says "Offer made" for UMDNJ :D

Super super super excited, especially as a reapplicant who got rejected by UMDNJ without an interview last year.

Wohooo!!

Congrats to all my possible future classmates! :thumbup: