UMDNJ e-mail from adcom today...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent2009

YEEE BOI
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This was an e-mail from UMDNJ adcom that I got today...

Good day all,

Please be advised that a 2x2 photograph is not required.

Thank you,

Sandie Armand
Office of Admissions

I know you're supposed to wait till they contact you to send secondary fee but is this it??? Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

Thats not it, I got another e-mail a few weeks ago asking directly for the application fee. I think that e-mail was just sent out to try and lower the amount of phone calls they are receiving in the office.

B4 this email u have received one to confirm the arrival of the application, that is the email that contact u to mail ur $$$ in.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also received this email today. However, I have another email from a while back stating to send in application fee. Today's email was probably generated due to either alot of people actually sending photos, or alot of people calling to ask.

Yeah, I got it too, but this the one asking for the fee is different.

haha. i sent a photo with my check just in case. I thought I was the only person that got this email until I read it carefully "good day all"

have you guys sent the $75 fee yet? I received this same email today and i'm wondering if i should send it now...?

Yeah I got this e-mail,

I had sent them the money already and didnt send a photo, so I was confused. But glad other people got the e-mail!

ms. armand sends a separate email asking for your $75 application fee.

njds does not require a 2x2 photo sent to them, so she probably sent it because they either received too many or too many people call/email to ask about it.

got it too...guess we just wait for another e-mail:sleep:

I was actually afraid to open the file because the title was "PHOTO". I was thinking it maybe a virus or scam letter but suddenly I've gotten curious then opened it anyway.... hehe

I also got it, but didnt get the other one to send the check in. I assume everyone got the photo one

FYI: Interview invitations are delivered by snail mail. Got one today.