UMDNJ Interview!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Selso2109

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first interview!! Just found out today, this is my top choice. I would really love to go here.

Members don't see this ad.

They sent me a snail mail even when i did not send them the supplemental fees. But i liked that i can pay them at the interview day. But i am surprised that they gave me a date on Nov 21st. Is it because they dont have the fees or i am like a backup candidate for them?

I just got a Nova interview today! Two in one day!

I don't think the date of your interview is a rank of your competitiveness, it's likely more the order that your app was reviewed, or the slots that were still available. Mine is also on Nov 21, I wouldn't worry too much about the date.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My first interview!! Just found out today, this is my top choice. I would really love to go here.
when did you receive email from UMDNJ to mail them the supplemental fee?

pretty sure its based on the slots available. the AADSAS submitted dates don't correlate with the interview dates on predents. the slots just fill up, most likely cause umdnj only interviews on fridays. i know they interview into late february, so no worries, as long as you at least have an interview!!