UMDNJ Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adamsswag

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone wondering, I just received an invitation for interview at umdnj this morning. Who else has also been invited for an interview? And when were you notified?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on getting the interview! How were you notified about it?

Thansk! I was notified via Email. They schedule your interview on a specific date (as oppose to choosing which date you want to be interviewed).

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you receive an email telling you either your application is completed or they've received everything from you? I got an email from them telling me they received my application back in early July and AADSAS status has been Received/Under Review since... not sure if that's normal

I received an email saying that they received everything in early July as well, with the same AADSAS status... so yep, seems pretty normal... The AADSAS status still says "Received/Under Review" but that may be because I got my interview invitiation this morning

Did you receive an email telling you either your application is completed or they've received everything from you? I got an email from them telling me they received my application back in early July and AADSAS status has been Received/Under Review since... not sure if that's normal
I am in the exact same position as you. I did not get a "complete" email from them and I am wondering if you (adamsswag) received one?

I received an email saying that they received everything in early July as well, with the same AADSAS status... so yep, seems pretty normal... The AADSAS status still says "Received/Under Review" but that may be because I got my interview invitiation this morning
thanks!

I am in the exact same position as you. I did not get a "complete" email from them and I am wondering if you (adamsswag) received one?

I had gotten an email early June that was titled "2013 UMDNJ - NJDS AADSAS Applicatio​n Received" ... the next email I had gotten was the interview one

I had gotten an email early June that was titled "2013 UMDNJ - NJDS AADSAS Applicatio​n Received" ... the next email I had gotten was the interview one
congrats! do you mind sharing your stats? and which batch?

I have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail from UMDNJ... Should I be worried? I sent my check like a month ago...

I don't think they send confirmation emails regarding receipt of fees. I mailed my check a couple of weeks ago after I received an email from them instructing me to mail it. I never received confirmation that the check was received though. I did notice, however, that it had been cashed.

Or are you referring to getting confirmation for receiving your app?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail from UMDNJ... Should I be worried? I sent my check like a month ago...

you should not be worried because I too have not received a confirmation email regarding receiving application fee. However, you can check if its cashed thru your bank. You should only have (1) email from them confirming your AADSAS application.

congrats! do you mind sharing your stats? and which batch?

Thanks! 21aa, 21ts, 20pat... no score lower than a 19... according to aadsas gpa calcs i have: 3.70 bcp, 3.75 sci, 4.0 nonsci, 3.89 overall

When's the interview

If I recall correctly they offer interviews to In state residents first. This is based off of last years thread so hopefully theyll roll out some OOS interviews.

Has anyone else received an interview invite from them? This is the first and only one I've seen for a UMDNJ interview.

Has anyone else received an interview invite from them? This is the first and only one I've seen for a UMDNJ interview.

one of my friends also received one this morning...he was 5th or 6th batch

It doesn't seem like they're sending a lot at this point? Or am I just trying to reason with myself? Haha

I did not hear anything from them after the confirmation email saying my application is completed. I am so worried. Finger crossed

Just got one today! My first one, very excited.

I received an invitation today for October 12th. I'm OOS

I just received an email as well for an interview on Oct 19th. I'm OOS [NY]. Does anyone know the chances of OOS receiving an offer of admission after an interview? I know UMDNJ is prefers new jersey residents more so.

my stats: 3.2x sgpa and ogpa
dat is 23 TS
23 AA
22 PAT