UMDNJ Master in Biomedical / Dental Path

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denteest

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got accepted and am new to this site.

Anyone has any info on this program?

I'm waitlisted at a couple of schools and thought I would apply to this.

Has anyone else been accepted?

I was accepted at the Newark Campus...

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Just got accepted and am new to this site.

Anyone has any info on this program?

I'm waitlisted at a couple of schools and thought I would apply to this.

Has anyone else been accepted?

I was accepted at the Newark Campus...

Thanks

great program. just make sure you excel in all courses, especially dent physio/biochem. if you have specific questions, just PM me.

check out the Postbac forum there is a thread already going on where you will be able to find more information. See you this fall.

Dr. Bojangles do you have any experience with the program? anything that you could care to chime in that would be helpful?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
bump..

ps. I just found out the school is only approx 8 miles from NYC.
NICE....

check out the Postbac forum there is a thread already going on where you will be able to find more information. See you this fall.

Dr. Bojangles do you have any experience with the program? anything that you could care to chime in that would be helpful?

yes, i have been through the program. i can give my advice/opinions if you have specific questions, i'll answer it on this thread.

Hi. I am interested in that program too...I guess I have to apply master program since I have waitlisted for two school and no answer from them..:(
Nway, do you know when the deadline of UMDNJ Biomed Master is? Since one of my LOR is not ready, I have only two LOR so far...After 2 times applying dental schools, it is quite hard to ask professors to write me recommendations any more..:(

Hey Dr. Bojangles,
Just some quick questions...did you finish the program in 1yr? I heard UMDNJ recommends a year and a half but wondering if most finish in a year.

2.From my understanding there is limited enrollment in the dental school courses. I'm sure NJDS likes the masters students to do well in those courses and probably gives them a better chance of getting into NJDS. Suppose that I don't get into those courses, is there still a decent chance of getting into NJDS if i still do well in my other courses?

3. What classes did you take at the program?
4. Something you wish you had known going into the program?
5. Any other tips you feel that would be useful are appreciated.

Thanks so much for your help and congrats on your NJDS acceptance!

Milkymonster-
the deadline is june 1st and they only require 2 letters of recommendation so u can go ahead and send in the application. People have started to hear back so I suggest you apply asap.