UMDNJ: Newark vs. Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow applicants!

On thursday I was both invited to an interview at UMDNJ Newark and accepted at Temple. Im hoping to gain a little bit of insight from either current students or highly informed prospective students who attend and/or interviewed at both schools. While their rankings are the same, I've heard overwhelmingly positive opinions regarding one school over the other. I believe these opinions were biased.

Also can anyone who has interviewed at UMDNJ Newark in past years shed some light on their interview process? Is it a group or an individual interview? Are there any annoying essays? Any help/advice/info would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Still having a very hard time deciding between these two schools!! Thanks to those who sent me PMs regarding these schools. Does anyone know when we should be recievng our official acceptance letters from UMDNJ and how long after are we required to submitt our deposits?